Nowadays, water purification is a fundamental part of the modern lifestyle. The reliability of household tap water has declined drastically, because of either ineffective treatment process or high concentration of chemicals. This state of affairs means that household tap water has become unfit for human consumption from a hygiene perspective. Fortunately, reverse osmosis systems provide one of the most reliable means of producing clean, healthy water for your home. These systems are highly efficient and can remove between 95 and 99 percent of toxins floating in your tap water.
For you to pick the best reverse osmosis filter, you must compare features offered by a wide array of models. Remember each model is created in its own unique way. You should direct all your efforts towards finding a model that has exceptional filtration features, solid construction, and ease of set up and maintenance, as well as affordability. This detailed guide will help you select the right reverse osmosis water filter for your home.
- Table of the Best Reverse Osmosis Water Filters:
- 01. Watts Premier RO Filters
- 02. APEC Top Tier RO Water Filtration System
- 03. Whirlpool WHEERF RO Replacement Water Filters
- 04. iSpring 7PK-GAC F7-GAC RO Filter Replacement
- 05. iSpring RCC7 Under-sink RO Water Filter System
- 06. APEC ROES-50 Full Replacement Filter Set
- 07. Premier RO-Pure Filter System plus Replacement Filter Kit
- 08. Express Water RO Water Filtration System
- 09. GE Profile FQROPF RO Replacement Filter Kit
- 10. APEC Top Tier 6-Stage Ultra Safe RO Filter System
- What are the features of a Reliable Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System?
Table of the Best Reverse Osmosis Water Filters:
01. Watts Premier RO Filters
Do you want to get rid of chlorine taste, stench, and fine particles such as sediment, slit, sand, and rust in your water? Then look no further, The Watts RO Filters are designed for just that. They are top-quality NSF-approved replacement filters that work properly in all reverse osmosis filter systems. The replacement filter kit consists of one 10-inch polishing filter, two 5-micron residue filter, and four 5-micron carbon block filters.
- Easy assembly and reliable for a wide array of water systems
- Compatible with all common RO and filtration equipment
- High-quality water filter
02. APEC Top Tier RO Water Filtration System
This water filter offers high-quality clean, purified drinking water at a pocket-friendly cost. It will get rid of contaminants like chlorine taste, toxic fluoride, lead, arsenic, chromium, and unpleasant odor. This effective and dynamic RO system will offer you trouble-free, top-quality water for several years to come. This full 5-phase water filtration system is designed with high quality components to provide excellent contamination rejection rates and robust, reliable performance.
- Excellent quality
- Removes 99 percent of all contaminants
- Premium durable filters
- A high success rate
- Has a 100 percent lead-free faucet as well as FDA-approved JP Food grade tubes
- Top-notch leak-free fast connect fittings
03. Whirlpool WHEERF RO Replacement Water Filters
You will need to replace this Whirlpool WHEERF RO filter at least 6 months to guarantee proper operation of the system and to make sure your family has access to clean water. This system is manufactured in the USA and NSF-certified. It leverages patented UltraEase Technology that allows you to change the filters in a stress-free manner. It also features an EZ-Change Indicator Light, which alerts you on the right time to change filters. This system eliminate many contaminants like dissolved solids, cysts, sediment, chlorine taste and stench, sodium, zinc, and many other chemicals.
- Effective in eliminating a wide array of contaminants
- Filter life is 6-months
- Quick filter replacement
- Offers convenient, boundless access to clean water
04. iSpring 7PK-GAC F7-GAC RO Filter Replacement
This filter pack consists of 7 replacement filters. You can change these filters on schedule on annual basis. This product eliminates dirt, sand, rust, and other sediments in the first stage leveraging two 5-micron 10-inch sediment filters. It absorbs chlorine, odors, organic contaminant, halide, and other toxins in the second stage using two 5-micron 10-inch granular galvanized carbon filters. In the third stage, this product uses two 5-micron 10-inch CTO carbon slab filters to eliminate any remaining odors, tastes, and chlorine. The filters in all the three stages should be replaced after every 6 months.
- Compatible with many 5-stage RO systems
- Uniquely wrapped filters to maintain freshness and prolong shelf life
- Has a standard size of 10 inches by 2.5 inches
- Affordable and does not compromise on quality
05. iSpring RCC7 Under-sink RO Water Filter System
Being the only high ranked reverse osmosis filter in the market to acquire the Water Quality Association Gold Seal Certification and receive unequalled customer support from iSpring, the RCC7 filter system is unparalleled in quality, efficiency, and durability. It features a 5-stage, coated filtration created based on RO technology that eliminates more than 1,000 different forms of contaminants to ensure quality drinking water is available at home. The RCC7 consists of an RO membrane capable of purifying 75 gallon of water on a daily basis. This under sink system is easy to install, and it comes with all parts required for installation.
- High capacity filtration system suitable for even a large family
- Simple, do-it-yourself installation
- Eliminate 99 percent of more than 1,000 toxins
- Gives your kitchen an aesthetic look
- Has a clear, transparent 1st stage housing
06. APEC ROES-50 Full Replacement Filter Set
This APEC replacement filter set is constructed with sturdy filtration components to safeguard and extend the lifespan of your RO system. The top quality filter set has a lifespan of six months while the carbon filter and membrane can last two to four years. In the 1st stage of this system, the 5-micron 10-inch filter takes out dust, rust, and particles to protect and prolong the lifespan of both the membrane and system. Unpleasant chlorine, tastes, cloudiness, odors, and colors are eliminated at the 2nd and 3rd stage using the carbon slab 10-micron 10-inch filter. At the 4th stage, the system uses a high rejection TFC RO membrane to remove a broad range of contaminant like arsenic bacteria, lead, chromium, fluoride, and radium. The remaining residual taste is removed from the tank at the 5th stage with the aid of Coconut shell purifying carbon 10-inch filter.
- Compatible with many 10-inch regular under the counter RO water system
- Super easy installation
- Reliable contaminants removal
07. Premier RO-Pure Filter System plus Replacement Filter Kit
If you have a RO Pure RO-4 system that needs filter replacement, the Premier RO-Pure filter will do a nice job. The RO Pure RO-4 filter system has a space saving, solid design to fit perfectly under your sink with trivial space requirement. It offers clear, clean, and good tasting water. The system utilizes a four-stage system of water filtration based on 4 unique treatments. It features an Air Gap Faucet, Polished Nickel, 3-gallon storage tank, and Top Mount Twist.
- Easy to install
- Gives clean, quality drinking water
- Easy to replace the filters
- Saves space since it flawlessly fits under your sink
- Uses a 4-stage filtration technology to eliminate 99 percent of known contaminants
08. Express Water RO Water Filtration System
With Express Water filter installed in your home, you will enjoy drinking healthy, contaminants-free water. This filtration system comes with a top rated contaminant reduction membrane capable of minimizing major water contaminants. It leverages a five-stage treatment to guarantee efficiency in contaminants removal.
It features a Sediment filter in the 1st stage for filtration of dust, rust, dirt, and sand. Carbon Block and Granulated Carbon Filters are available at the 2nd and 3rd stage respectively, and their function is to take out contaminants like chlorine, odor producing compounds, and volatile organic chemical. Most difficult to eliminate pollutants, including lead, TDS, chromium, arsenic, and radium, are filtered out at the 4th stage with the help of reverse osmosis membrane. A Post Activated Carbon Sieve is present at the 5th stage, it is responsible for doing a final filtration on your water before coming out through the faucet, getting rid of any likely taste or odor.
- Double sealed sieves for protection and efficient filtration
- Leak Stop Valve turns off water flow once it detects excess water
- Saves your time, thanks to the quick and simple filter changes
- Fast flow rate
09. GE Profile FQROPF RO Replacement Filter Kit
This water purification unit minimizes over 10 pollutants in your drinking water, ranging from chlorine-resistant cysts, asbestos, and lead. It features a complete filter replacement kit that perfectly fits PXRQ15RBL system. It is designed using “twist and lock” technology, offering simple and quick filter installation. The recommended duration for replacing the filter is six months. With this filtration system, you can improve the taste of your hot and cold drinks like juices, tea, and coffee.
- Filters water three times
- Comes with two filters compatible with PXRQ15F, PNRQ2OR, PNRQ15F, PNRQ21R, and PNRQ2OR RO systems
- High quality filtration
- Six-months filter lifespan
10. APEC Top Tier 6-Stage Ultra Safe RO Filter System
This 6-stage filtration system introduces calcium minerals to boost the water taste for individuals who desire mineral water. The mineral cartridge of this system adds only 100 percent pure calcium carbonate to increase the pH in the water for people who like alkaline water. At the 1st stage, removal of sediments, rust, and dust takes place with the help of high-performance polypropylene particle filter. This filter also protects and lengthens the lifetime of the membrane plus the system.
The 2nd and 3rd stage features premium carbon block that removes horrible chlorine, stench, tastes, and colors. Removal of dissolved solids occurs at the 4th stage leveraging High Rejection TFC RO membrane. At the 5th stage, you will find a sophisticated coconut shell purifying carbon filter responsible for taking out any possible remaining taste and sediments from the tank. Calcium carbonate for boosting water alkalinity is added at the 6th stage utilizing PH+ alkaline carbon filter.
- Supreme quality
- US-manufactured cartridge utilizes food-grade calcium from reputable source
- Takes out up to 99 percent of toxins
- Durable filters offer unlimited safe drinking water
- Simple DIY set up
What are the features of a Reliable Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System?
For a reverse osmosis system to qualify as a reliable water filter, it must adhere to a couple of essential standards.
- Performance and efficiency: An RO filtration system should have a high performance and ability to reduce a wide range of water contaminants, up to 99 percent. Before buying a specific model, check out what previous and existing users are saying about its efficiency and performance.
- Size: Due to technology improvement, smaller and compact systems with ability to deliver excellent filtration are available in the market. When choosing a model for your home, consider the amount of space you have. A good RO system should be compact and portable for easy transportation and installation.
- Taste: The taste of processed water after the purification process is an important consideration when choosing the best reverse osmosis system. Processed water needs to be not only clean and healthy but also enjoyable.
Reverse osmosis water filter systems deliver one of the most innovative techniques of producing clean, quality water for your home. The dramatic advancement in technology has led to the emergence of new RO systems capable of producing quality water akin to that of bottled water. Apart from being easy to install and operate, RO systems can eliminate about 99 percent of all impurities dissolved in your water.
Leave a Reply