A pedestal table is a great addition to any office or home. It can assist in adding to the general look of any room, as well as in providing a place where you can keep a decoration such as a plant. It is important to note that pedestal tables generally come in varying designs, sizes, and shapes. As such, it is crucial for each consumer to be well-versed with what they are looking for before they go out in search of a pedestal table. It is the only way to guarantee that you will spend your money on a high-quality, well designed, and durable pedestal table. Below is aTop 10 Best Pedestal Tables in 2019 & Buyer’s Guide which will help you pick your favorite product:
- Table of the Best Pedestal Tables:
- 01. East West Furniture DLT-BLK-TP Round Table with Two 9-Inch Drop Leaves
- 02. Roundhill Furniture Rene Round Wood Pedestal Side Table, black
- 03. Design Toscano Black Forest Bear Pedestal Table Rustic Cabin Decor, 24 Inch, Polyresin, Full Color
- 04. KFI Seating Round Bar Height Pedestal Table with Arched X Base, Commercial Grade, 30-Inch, Dark Mahogany Laminate, Made in the USA
- 05. Howard Elliott 37126 Stepped Pedestal Table, Medium, Black Wood
- 06. International Concepts 30″ Round Dining Table in Black
- 07. Poly and Bark Daisy 20” Marble Side Table in White Base
- 08. KFI Seating Round Black Base Pedestal Table with Top, Crisp Linen, 30″
- 09. International Concepts Round Top Pedestal Table, 30-Inch
- 10. Pulaski Pedestal Table
- Features to Consider when Buying a Pedestal Table
- Materials Used in Its Construction
- Wood or Glass?
Table of the Best Pedestal Tables:
01. East West Furniture DLT-BLK-TP Round Table with Two 9-Inch Drop Leaves
This Dublin kitchen table comes with a very modest size, a fact that makes it ideal for use in small dining areas. The table is made using solid Asian wood, which is enhanced by its black, rich finish. Its small size makes it a nice match for any tight dining room or space. It is supported by a single pedestal and features two-nine-inch drop leaves.
02. Roundhill Furniture Rene Round Wood Pedestal Side Table, black
This rene black round wooden pedestal table will help you create a southern sophistication in any space in your household. The table has been crafted using select hardwoods and black veneers, which help in accentuating its curvaceous pedestal base. It is a table that has been well-sized to help you make a statement in your house. The table can be used to display all your favorite plants or decorations.
03. Design Toscano Black Forest Bear Pedestal Table Rustic Cabin Decor, 24 Inch, Polyresin, Full Color
No one hates a bear, especially one that can hold drinks and snacks, which is exactly what this Black Forest Bear Pedestal table has been designed to do. This particular table has been crafted using designer resin before being given a hand-painted finishing. It is a bear that will never tire of holding your snacks and beverages.
04. KFI Seating Round Bar Height Pedestal Table with Arched X Base, Commercial Grade, 30-Inch, Dark Mahogany Laminate, Made in the USA
This thirty-inch round bistro pedestal table is an ideal plus to your break room or restaurant. It comes with a 1.25-inch-thick high-pressure laminated surface that is not only easy to clean but also guaranteed to last for a long time. Its top boasts of a black T-molded edge which prevents cracking, and ensures that no bumps or dents and appear.
05. Howard Elliott 37126 Stepped Pedestal Table, Medium, Black Wood
This is a pedestal table featuring a stepped design with an alternating mirror and espresso wood veneer level. Its overall dimensions are 12 inches by 12 inches and a height of twenty-eight inches. The high-end materials used in its construction and its sturdy design are what sets this pedestal apart from its competitors.
06. International Concepts 30″ Round Dining Table in Black
This round pedestal table made from solid wood is a perfect addition to any home or office. It features a thirty-inch table top and a butcher block top. Its height is ideal for use with any standard sized chair.
07. Poly and Bark Daisy 20” Marble Side Table in White Base
You can use this Daisy twenty-inch marble sided table to elevate the look of any room or office space. It is a table that features a perfect round table ideal for displaying any stunning work of art or vase. It comes with a stunning silhouette base, which inspires mid-century thoughts combined with today’s styles and trends.
08. KFI Seating Round Black Base Pedestal Table with Top, Crisp Linen, 30″
This is a high-quality table ideal for use in a restaurant, café, or breakroom. It features an attractive laminate top that is easy to clean and is one that will not crack or peel under pressure. It also comes with a solid iron cast base featuring a powder-coat, which guarantees that the table will not glide or wobble when placed on an uneven floor.
09. International Concepts Round Top Pedestal Table, 30-Inch
Your house is generally a natural extension of who you are as a person. This beautiful kitchen table, with a nice, even, and smooth surface will be a great addition to any modern kitchen. It comes with a sturdy, heavy, and solid size making the perfect addition to any homestead. What makes it even better is the fact that its size can easily be adjusted using its extension pieces.
10. Pulaski Pedestal Table
The Pulaski pedestal table is a great accent for all kinds of decorations. It comes with a weighted base featuring framed panels and a stepped molding on its size, which add up to provide it a with an amazing look. The table has been hand-painted to provide it with a nugget-like finish.
Features to Consider when Buying a Pedestal Table
The dining area is not only a place for friends and family to gather, but it also acts as the focal point of any residence. If you are looking to buy a pedestal table, you probably want one that will last forever. But what do you look for when shopping? Consider the following factors:
Materials Used in Its Construction
If you are looking for a table that will last for many years, you need to consider a table that has been made using sturdy materials, e.g., teak, mahogany, oak, maple, or walnut. Pedestal tables that have been made using composite or engineered woods, e.g., MDF or plywood maybe economical, but they are not as sturdy as those made using hardwood.
Wood or Glass?
Wood is considered the best, but you should not discount glass as well. The benefit of having a pedestal table made using glass is the fact that it can work well with all kinds of décor themes. The fact that glass has a reflective surface also means that it will make your room appear brighter and lighter.
If you are always on the move, purchasing a heavy pedestal table could prove annoying. This is mainly because it will weigh you down each time you need to move. If you fall in love with a marble or metal table, do not be discouraged to purchase it, but take time to think about how you will transport it each time you need to move.
A pedestal table should not only be strong, but it also needs to be well crafted as well. Always remember that the pedestal table acts as a major piece of furniture in the homestead. This is something that you are likely to have for many years to come. Therefore, make sure that you make the right choice. Consider the tips discussed above the next time you go out shopping for a pedestal table for your home or office.