Glass coffee tables have been the center of Western living rooms for several decades now. They have transformed from simple tables into one of the most innovative constructions available in homes today. Apart from giving the interiors of your house an aesthetic value and offering a serene and comfy feeling to your reception area, glass coffee tables are an excellent visual pleasure to the eyes.
If you want to transform the look of your house, then a glass coffee table will come in handy. Glass coffee tables come in a wide array of shapes, sizes, designs, and patterns. Since this gorgeous table will be in your home for an extended period and you will see it on a daily basis, you should focus on purchasing one that not only matches with your house’s interiors but also easier to maintain. Below are 10 exceptional glass coffee tables in 2021 and a guide for purchasing them.
- Table of the Best Glass Coffee Tables:
- 01. Flash Furniture Cocktail Table
- 02. WE Furniture Coffee Table
- 03. TANGKULA Glass Coffee Table
- 04. Walker Edison Oval-Shaped Glass Coffee Table
- 05. Ryan Rove Ashley Two Tier Glass Coffee Table
- 06. Chrome Metal Glass Cocktail Table
- 07. SUNCOO Coffee Table
- 08. Merax Black Cocktail Coffee Table
- 09. Winsome Genoa Coffee Table
- 10. Coaster Occasional Coffee Table
- A guide on Buying the Best Coffee Table
- Color options
Table of the Best Glass Coffee Tables:
01. Flash Furniture Cocktail Table
Are you planning to open a bar, club, hotel, conference center, banquet hall, or a training room? If yes, a Flash Furniture Cocktail Table is an excellent choice for you. This multipurpose commercial grade table consists of two columns options: Bar height column and a regular table height column. You can leverage the two column options to optimize your resources, particularly when organizing different events. Give the bar table configuration an aesthetic appeal by incorporating a table cover and a lightly tied complementing material. This table is easy to transport and store since it can break down. At the top, this table is quadruple coated with polyurethane varnish and double coated with polyurethane finish at the bottom.
- With 30 inch round Birchwood top, this cocktail table has a sufficient spacing
- Easy to transport and store
- The cheap price does not compromise the quality
- Easy to assemble
- High-quality finish
- Not much attractive
02. WE Furniture Coffee Table
This coffee table is a perfect addition to all spaces. It can increase the aesthetic value of your house by styling it with a matching side table. It is made of high quality MDF, and with little maintenance, it can last for a long duration.
- It has versatile design
- Highly attractive
- Easy to assemble
- Perfect size
- Lacks a quality finish
03. TANGKULA Glass Coffee Table
If you want a beautiful glass table for your living room, library, den, or family room, then TANGKULA Glass Coffee Table will work magic for you. It is made of thick tempered glass. Due to its durability and weatherproof properties, this coffee table is perfect for your porch. You can give your home a sleek, shiny, and classy look with this table. It has a transparent top surface that will reveal the elegance of your flooring.
- It has a clean, bright, and sophisticated style
- No assemble required
- Resilient and long-lasting
- Creates visual interest in your space
- Easy to clean
- Heavy, thus not easy to move around
04. Walker Edison Oval-Shaped Glass Coffee Table
This sophisticated modern coffee table consists of frosted lower shelves and unique curved lines. Three tier of glass coupled with magnificent chrome metal legs, forms a spectacular contemporary look. All glass in this table is slanting to generate a softer edge and annealed for safety.
- Package comes with easy to follow instructions
- High-quality finish
- Perfectly sized and ideal for a small living room
- Instructions are easy to follow
- Stickers are hard to remove
05. Ryan Rove Ashley Two Tier Glass Coffee Table
This fashionable, modern glass coffee table is an exceptional definition of class and style. The all clear glass table comes with multiple levels to display magazines and books. Tempered safety glass and a white lower shelf sit on the uniquely curved legs. Every glass shelf consists of slanting edges for a uniform, soft edge. Three tiers of glass coupled with wonderful steel legs create a brilliant piece.
- Quick to assemble
- Great for decorating any room
- The lower shelf can serve as a storage space
- Not suitable for large living rooms
- Materials used in the construction of this table are of questionable quality
06. Chrome Metal Glass Cocktail Table
The defining feature of this table is the chrome finish. It has a glass top and bottom shelf that can provide extra storage space. With this cocktail table, you can add a sense of style in your living space.
- Quick to assemble
- Sleek, simple, and attractive
- The chrome tends to develop small scratches with time
07. SUNCOO Coffee Table
This coffee table has been designed using materials of high quality. The unique blend of materials such as metal, MDF, and glass make this piece of artwork a stylish coffee table that will give your living space an elegant look. This table has high weight carrying capability thanks to its 0.32-inch glass top. The 0.24-inch glass bottom shelf is ideal for storing remote controls, magazines, and books.
- Detailed yet simple installation instructions
- Durable and scratch resistant
- Perfectly sized
- High quality glass
- Well packaged
- This coffee table has no obvious flaw
08. Merax Black Cocktail Coffee Table
Add a stylish modern touch to your home, office, or reception area with Merax Black Cocktail table. Designed with striking black highlighted hardened glass shelving, this polished table will complement any surrounding decoration with its neutral passive appearance and chrome finished accents. Take advantage of its dual shelving design to display your favorite décor or stock magazines or other essential home items. Merax Black table leverages its reflective highlight effect to open up your living room and make it look more spacious
- Matches with any traditional or modern décor, thanks to its neutral refined look
- Durable and wear resistant
- Creates more space for storage or display
- Easy, user-friendly set up
- Accumulates dirt and smudges easily
09. Winsome Genoa Coffee Table
Its flared legs, the polished bottom shelf, and the rounded top distinctively define this rectangular coffee table. The rounded top is further highlighted by clear annealed beveled glass. The table also has a sturdy solid wood frame.
- Well-designed and sturdy
- Super easy to set up
- Easy to clean
Add sense of style to any space
- Multipurpose, you can use it for coffee, tea, and to display pictures, books, and magazines
- The glass lacks a scratch resistant coating.
10. Coaster Occasional Coffee Table
Make your living room eye-catching by adding this stylish, glass top coffee table. It features four chrome-varnish legs that interlock at the foot of the table. The annealed glass top consists of subtle black edging for an extra design element that completes the modern aesthetic properties of this table.
- Super modern and high quality
- Fast and easy installation
- Excellent packaging
- The black ring found on the glass top tend to fade quickly
- The glass develops scratches easily
A guide on Buying the Best Coffee Table
Do you want to add a sense of style into your living room with a sleek, modern glass coffee table? Contemporary wood and glass tables can create a spacious, stylish feeling in any room. With many classy coffee tables available in the market, picking the best one can be difficult. Luckily, this buying guide will help you decide which model suits your home or office.
Size is an indispensable consideration when buying a coffee table. If you want to establish a library corner using a modern glass table or you just want to display it at the center of your den, then a bigger table will help you attain just that. Narrow your search for coffee tables to only those with dimensions that suit your space.
Coffee tables may be made completely of glass or they may consist of wood, metallic, or painted portions with numerous color options. You will need to browse through the different color options carefully to find a table that complements your existing décor.
A table with a second or third tier might be perfect choice for any room in your home. You can use the additional shelves to display decorative items or to store house essentials.
The weight of a coffee table can tell you a lot about its suitability for your needs. If you will need to move it around your house, buying a lightweight yet sturdy table is advisable.
Choosing the right coffee table will entirely depend on you. An in-depth research and comparison of different coffee tables will be helpful in finding the right one for your house. During your search, prioritize on factors like the amount space available for the table, the decorative features of the room where you plan to place it, and the amount of money you are willing to spend on it.