Men’s combat boots are quality footwear. These types of shoes have been quite popular since they came along as they provide added comfort and protection to the wearer’s feet. Combat boots are not only comfortable and protective to your feet, but they are also trendy. These boots have remained fashionable since many years ago. Consequently, there are several amazing running combat boots on the market from which buyers can select. If you are looking for a nice pair, check out the 10 best combat boots for running in 2019 & buyer’s guide below for some valuable insights:
- 1. Maelstrom Men’s LANDSHIP 8 Inch Military Tactical Duty Work Boot with Zipper
- 2. Under Armour Men’s Valsetz RTS Boots
- 3. Bates Men’s Ultra-Lites 8 Inches Tactical Sport Side-Zip Boots
- 4. Smith & Wesson Men’s Breach 2.0 Tactical Side Zip Boots – 8″
- 5. Maelstrom Men’s TAC FORCE 8 Inch Military Tactical Work Boot with Zipper
- 6. Reebok Work Duty Men’s Rapid Response RB RB8894 8″ Tactical Boot
- 7. Altama OTB Maritime Assault Fin Friendly Mid-Cut Operator Boots
- 8. 5.11 ATAC 8 Inches Men’s Boot
- 9. Thorogood Men’s 8” Side Zip Jump Boot Gen-flex
- 10. Under Armour Men’s Mirage 3.0 Military and Tactical Boot
- How to Buy a Boot
1. Maelstrom Men’s LANDSHIP 8 Inch Military Tactical Duty Work Boot with Zipper
The 10 best combat boots for running in 2019 & buyer’s guide first recommends the Maelstrom men’s LANDSHIP 8-inch military tactical duty work boots. Available in brown and black, these amazing combat zipper boots feature leather and fabric (body) as well as rubber (sole). Featuring an YKK heavy-duty side zipper with closure for fast on and off, they are lightweight, shock-absorbing and very strong. Landship combat boots are great especially for rugged terrains.
2. Under Armour Men’s Valsetz RTS Boots
Under Armour men’s Valsetz combat boots are rated for quality, comfort and performance. With a synthetic leather and textile upper that comprises a welded, abrasion-resistant film around the perimeter of the foot, and an ankle-high shaft design, these boots offer great comfort and protection any time. They also feature a special technology known as “UA ClutchFit,” which wraps your ankle with a lightweight “second skin” for incredible support and outstanding feel. This comes handy in rugged terrains, when your feet need more support.
3. Bates Men’s Ultra-Lites 8 Inches Tactical Sport Side-Zip Boots
Available in black and sage colors, the Bates men’s Ultra-Lites 8-inches tactical boots are quality footwear. Featuring a leather/fabric upper, lace-up vamp plus breathable lining and rubber sole, these boots provide maximum value to the wearer. In addition, they are stylish, lightweight, and slip-resistant. Durability is always another major advantage of these tactical side-zip boots for men.
4. Smith & Wesson Men’s Breach 2.0 Tactical Side Zip Boots – 8″
The Smith & Wesson men’s breach 2.0 tactical boots are a true definition of quality and value. These black or coyote 8-inch side zip boots are tough, comfortable and slip-resistant. The leather and nylon construction offers full protection without compromising on comfort. A gusseted tongue keeps dirt and debris completely away. The EVA Midsole and steel shank deliver added support necessary during rough terrain walks or runs.
5. Maelstrom Men’s TAC FORCE 8 Inch Military Tactical Work Boot with Zipper
Maelstrom men’s tactical force boots are a great choice of footwear. These black side-zipper boots feature leather upper with breathable moisture-wicking lining and a slip resistant rubber outer sole. They also have a lightweight, shock-absorbing molded mid-sole for added comfort. If you are looking for comfort, protection, and performance, these are equally a great choice to consider.
6. Reebok Work Duty Men’s Rapid Response RB RB8894 8″ Tactical Boot
Reebok boots are proven to comfort and protect! The 8-inches tall rapid response boots for men are safer, much comfortable and much durable than many 8-inch tactical boots out there. The ASTM-rated safety composite toe and electrical hazard protection features take your safety to a whole new level.The suede leather and ballistic nylon upper, on the other hand, ensure maximum comfort and durability.
7. Altama OTB Maritime Assault Fin Friendly Mid-Cut Operator Boots
Altama OTB maritime assault boots are built to last, resist slips and support your diving missions. The quality fabric upper together with the slip resistant rubber soles are constructed with durability and protection in mind. These mid-cut operator boots introduce a new level of comfort. The fabric upper with air mesh linings helps wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your feet. The fin-friendly design, on the other hand, ensures the ALTAMA boots fit into just about any dive fins used by different military establishments around the world.
8. 5.11 ATAC 8 Inches Men’s Boot
The 5.11 ATAC 8-inches men’s boots are designed to meet the demands of tactical operations, military and law enforcement. These side zip boot deliver comfort, support and remarkable performance at all times. The leather upper and the antibacterial moisture wicking lining provide comfort, stability, breathability. They also offer protection against bacteria. The full grain leather toe gives a sturdy, polished look. The Shock Mitigation System together with the oil and slip resistant out-sole, however, ensure enhanced traction and foot stability even on slippery surfaces.
9. Thorogood Men’s 8” Side Zip Jump Boot Gen-flex
Thorogood are quality men’s 8-inch side zip boots. Built with your quality footwear demands in mind, these black boots provide comfort, support and protection to your feet in a professional manner. They are sturdy, slip-resistant and durable. These are quite effective boots with a very distinctive look.
10. Under Armour Men’s Mirage 3.0 Military and Tactical Boot
Available in black, rhino grey, and maverick-brown colors, the Under Armour men’s Mirage 3.0 military and tactical boots are rated for quality, versatility, lightweight and ease-of-use. The breathable mesh upper built with suede & synthetic overlays provides comfort and protection. The slip-resistant rubber sole ensures enhanced traction and foot stability, especially on slippery surfaces. The TPU heel cradle offers increased stability, whereas the TPU toecap provides additional protection to the foot.
How to Buy a Boot
There are a few important things to consider when shopping for the appropriate pair of men’s tactical boots.
- Boot design—what do you prefer between ankle boots, a few inches taller boots and knee-high boots?
- Your toe shape—Always choose a pair of boots with a toe shape that matches yours.
- Sole quality—since your boots are going to tread on all kinds of terrains, including rough, it is important to pay attention to the quality of the outer soles and the materials from which they are made. Most quality soles are rubber by the way.
If you are searching for a quality pair of men’s tactical combat boots, search no further than the boots reviewed above. They are the boots from which to pick if comfort, effectiveness, protection and durability is important to you. Whether you choose Maelstrom LANDSHIP, Reebok or Under Armour men’s tactical combat boots, you can be confident that you will get value and service from your boots. We hope the 10 best combat boots for running in 2019 & buyer’s guide above will help you make the right choice.